Coaching your Team
Ordinary people can achieve extraordinary results in business, and for many these results are achieved through the coaching and support they receive. Coaching is a lever for unleashing potential, a tool for unlocking performance and providing the energy and momentum for change.
Do you and your managers regularly coach your team to high performance?
Do your team challenge interpretation barriers or false limits?
Are staff in your business encouraged to think and act for themselves? Why not unleash the potential in your team ?
Coaching is the quickest and most effective method of developing members of staff. Good coaching and performance management leads to self-motivation and an attitude that is oriented towards solutions and continual improvement rather than problems and avoidance.
This is a fun, highly participative and practical workshop designed to provide you and your managers with the tools and skills necessary to become an outstanding coach.
This Workshop helps turn managers into effective inspirational coaches.
- Positioning Coaching
- Managerial style assessment
- Understanding Learning styles
- Advantages and disadvantages of coaching styles
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Coaching models and templates
- Role-plays and practical exercises
Those that attend this course will have:
- A thorough understanding of the principles of coaching
- Coaching techniques to use in the workplace
- An understanding of the importance of continuous staff development
- An understanding of how to provide constructive feedback
- Knowledge on the importance of non-verbal communication
- The ability to prepare, deliver and review coaching sessions
- The ability to inspire their team to extraordinary results