Lisa is a multi award winning therapist, soul purpose coach and author of Get A Life! the guidebook. She has an entrepreneurial and pro-active approach to work and life, with a strong drive to succeed. Lisa has a great love for people and many years of experience in understanding people and how they grow and develop, both as individuals and in teams.
With a sound understanding of business through her own experiences, Lisa can help guide companies to achieve incredible results. She can identify and develop opportunities and leads and inspires others through her energetic and positive outlook.
Lisa’s ability to work at a strategic level, whilst also being “hands on the frontline” gives her a strong edge.
Director Get the Edge Training and Consultancy Ltd
- Development and delivery of the Get the Edge business & executive coaching programme
- On-site sales event facilitation
- Working with clients on training needs analysis, strategic training plans and delivery of development programmes
- Certified in Clarity 4D personality profiling and workshop delivery
- Preferred training provider to Stoke Rochford Hotel, Totemic, WIRE, Welland Enterprise, Lectured at University of Lincoln, Aston University Birmingham
Retail Leader (Area Manager) Barclays
Training and Development Project Manager Behavioural Change Programme Boots Retail
Training and Development Project Manager in store Logistics Sears Group
Training Champion Sears Group
Training Centre Manager ETAM Management Development
Member of the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs
Coaching for performance
NVQ Assessor Retail
Clarity 4D Personality Profiling
Honors and Awards
Finalist women inspiring women awards 2012
Finalist Women inspiring women awards 2013
Author – Get a Life the Guide Book