£30 + VAT per person
Individuals are attracted, retained and engaged by a whole range of financial and non-financial rewards. These can change over time depending on personal circumstances, so it is important that you, as a manager, are able effectively investigate and understand your team’s motives, to be able to offer the most suitable reward packages.
This course has therefore been developed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to manage rewards within their team. On completion, learners will have an increased understanding of the variety reward schemes available, motivational theories and drivers, pay structures, and employee benefit packages.
By completing this course you should be able to:
- Identify the difference between strategic and total reward
- Describe the different types of pay structure
- Detail a range of benefit options
- Appreciate the importance of reward and recognition for employee motivation
- Recognise the risks in designing a pay strategy
Areas covered include:
- Welcome and Learning Outcomes
- Introduction to Managing Reward
- Employee Motivation Theory
- Pay Structures
- Reward Progression
- Employee Benefits
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 – 2 hours.
The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
This module is aimed at managers who have a responsibility to manage rewards within their team.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.