£30 + VAT per person
Investment in learning and development can improve quality, customer service, effective management, accident rates and turnover of staff. This in turn will lead to enhanced profit.
This module has been designed to provide learners with the knowledge and skills required to manage learning and development. On completion, learners will understand the importance of learning and development and be able to create personal development plans.
On completion of this course learners will:
- Describe the importance of Learning and Development in your role as a manager
- Explain how Learning is a motivator for employees
- Describe the different ways that people learn
- Use the Development Planning Process in your role as a line manager
- Create Personal Development Plans
- Apply your knowledge of goal setting to establish effective goals
- Describe the value of feedback in Learning and Development
- Select from a range of development options to help yourself and your employees grow and develop
- Evaluate the costs and benefits of Training, Learning and Development
Areas covered include:
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Learning and Development
- How to People Learn
- Development Planning Process
- Development Options
- Evaluation Training
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 – 2 hours.
The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
This module is aimed at managers with the responsibility for managing an individual or team.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.