£30 + VAT per person
Coaching plays a key part in any successful organisation, it helps motivate staff, accelerate change and improve productivity. Coaching is a form of development, where a coach supports another person in self-development and improved performance.
This module has been developed, to provide learners with an increased understanding of the key coaching principles and the different coaching models available. On completion, learners will have an increased awareness of a variety of coaching techniques and also understand the added value that coaching can bring to an organisation and its employees.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Identify the key coaching principles
- Choose from a range of coaching models to help you structure your coaching conversations
- Name different coaching techniques
- Appreciate the value of coaching
- Detail a step by step approach for introducing a coaching culture into your organisation
Areas covered include:
- Welcome and Learning Objectives
- Introduction to Coaching
- Coaching Models
- Manager as Coach
- External Coach
- Introducing A Coaching Culture
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 – 2 hours.
The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material. You can proceed as quickly or slowly as you like.
This module is aimed at managers with the responsibility for managing an individual or team.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.