£30 + VAT per person
An organisations culture can explain much about how they function, both internally and in relation to their external environment. Although there is no one best culture to aspire to, openness and trust should be the foundations of any healthy culture.
This online training course has been developed to provide learners with an increased understanding of what the term organisational culture means and the benefits of adopting a culture of openness and trust. In addition, learners will also understand the ways in which managers can influence culture.
On completion of this course learners will be able to:
- Describe what the term organisational culture means
- Appreciate the benefits of a culture of openness and trust
- Recognise how whistle blowing is an important safeguard of organisational culture
- Identify the range of ways in which a manager can influence culture
- Articulate the different stages in changing culture
Areas covered include:
- Welcome and Learning Outcomes
- An Introduction to Managing a Culture of Openness and Trust
- Defining and Changing Organisational Culture
- Communication and Consultation
- Whistle Blowing
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 hour. With approximately 40 interactive screens, it is estimated that this module will take approximately 1 and half hours to complete (depending on learning speed). As an e-learning module you can complete this training in convenient stages. The system will record your progress throughout.
This course is aimed at managers who have a responsibility to manage team and organisational culture.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.