Do you understand how to calculate the KPIs that drive your business? Do you know how your dealership performance compares against recognised industry benchmarks? Have you got a strategic plan for dealing with under performance against your KPIs?
This workshop has been specially designed to guide participants in developing and managing their KPIs.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) help Dealerships achieve departmental goals through the definition and measurement of progress. In theory, they provide a series of measures against which internal managers and external partners can judge the business and how it is likely to perform over the medium and long term.
- The philosophy of KPIs & how we make the best of them
- Using KPIs to highlight areas of opportunity
- How to use targets and KPIs
- Creating a winning team through KPIs
- Evaluating KPIs in financial terms
- Automotive KPIs – How to calculate them, how to change them
- Plan for guarenteed improvement
Those that attend this workshop will:
- Gain knowledge & skills on the development process of KPIs
- Understand how to deploy & manage KPIs
- Provide staff with clear goals and objectives
- Strengthen shared values and create common goals
- Accurately dictate the profitability of the department
- Be able to produce relevant action plans
- Track and communicate improved performance to key stakeholders
- Increase sales
- Reduce costs
- Increase profits