The new customer journey – Find a way to say “Yes”
This fun high energy customer excellence program combines the best in corporate training with the best in personal motivation. Throughout the program delegates will discover that it’s truly up to them to make a difference and that each staff member is directly responsible for the success of the business.
The retail landscape is changing with many businesses now intensely focused on delivering a world class customer experience at every interaction, this course takes those moments of truth to a new level and turns your customers into raving fans and your staff into exceptional brand ambassadors.
The program focuses not only on the people but also on the skills sets needed to connect better with customers and provide an exceptional customer experience. Delegates learn that by empathising, taking ownership of customer’s issues, and using customer centric strategies to solve business challenges they will create customer loyalty and build customer centric bridges, that lead to repeat business, greater customer retention and higher sales and profits..
- Ice breaking activity
- The perfect service focused employee
- Attitudes, skills, and knowledge
- The brand ambassador skills set, mind set and customer knowledge
Module 1: The Professional Brand Ambassador Mind Set
- First impressions – voice recording activity
- Characteristics of high performing service providers
- Logic and emotion when it comes to buying or continuing to use a product or service
- The Ritz Hotel experience, when good needs another level
Module 2: The Professional Brand Ambassador Skill Set
- Positioning yourself as an expert
- Active listening
- Use the power of questions
- Use best practice telephone customer care techniques
- Problem solving and decision making
- Helping people buy v Selling
Module 3: Know Your Clients Personality Style
- Find out your personality style
- The communication styles model
- Dealing with different personalities
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Explain how their role is instrumental in delivering a high performance customer focused environment.
- List the attitudes, skills, and knowledge required to be a professional customer care representative.
- Create stronger connections with customer and enhance their personal communication.
- Explain the basics of customer psychology, rapport building, and adapting their communication styles for positive customer interactions.
- Exceed customer expectations throughout the customer journey