Strategic thinking – Creating your vision and plan for the future
Strategy has never been more challenging, or more important, than in today’s environment of global competition, in which, corporate strategies must deliver results for the owners and shareholders.
Strategic Thinking is a planning process that applies innovation, strategic planning and operational planning to develop business strategies that have a greater chance for success.
More and more organisations are learning that past experience is not always the best basis for developing future strategies. Executives need to thoughtfully consider how to create value for customers. The exercise of strategic planning, while important, tends to answer the “how” and “when” of business planning and rarely captures the essence of what it means to think strategically. That’s where strategic thinking comes in. Strategic thinking is the “what:” and “why” of the planning process. It answers the question, “What should we be doing, and why?”
Using our unique road to there poster, you will be able to clealry define the actionable steps to take your business to another level.
This highly interactive two day session helps you:
- Find clarity around the future vision for your company or department
- Define the new strategies needed in the business to achieve your vision
- Create goals and objectives to achieve the strategies
- Consider the staff resource levels and skill development needed to bridge the gaps to the goals
- Look at the future systems thinking and processes development to help you grow
- Identifies resource gaps
- Plan budgets, cash flow and forecasting needed to support the growth
- Defines your core team
- Plan how to move from where you are to where you want to be
- Puts a timeline in place for change
- Reassess the quality standards in the business
At the end of this session you will:
go away with a clear plan to help develop the business, people and results to another level, taking you towards your strategic vision
“This has helped me significantly with the understanding of how to grow my business more strategically”
William Blackshaw – Managing Director
For more great testimonials from the many companies we work with click here.