“Talent is one of the last frontiers for differentiation. Any company can produce or sell a product, the difference is the quality of that product comes with the value of the talent you have” Investing in knockout customer service means simply investing in your talent, to ensure the service they provide makes your business stand out from the crowd.
Delivering exceptional customer service begins with the establishment of a service culture, one that rewards and reinforces exemplary customer-focused behaviours.
This insightful one day workshop helps managers establish a strong internal service culture that is focused on exceeding customer expectations and crucially improving sales and profits.
- What is excellent customer service
- What are the benefits of excellent customer service
- Customer expectations
- Evaluation and assessment
- Using body language – Thoughtful gestures, Honesty gestures , Eye contact, Mirroring
- Active listening – Listen with purpose, Listen for meaning
- Eliminate distractions
- Don’t jump in
- Dealing with challenging situations
- Avoiding negative words and phrases
- Responding to queries
- The best approach to use
- Reviewing main points
- Receiving information
- Part-ending the conversation
- Dealing with problems – Handling complaints, Dealing with feelings,
- Put yourself in their shoes
- Measuring your success
- The customer service gap
- The importance of Customer feedback
Upon completion of this course you will:
- Understand the essential factors that are important in customer service
- Develop a customer-friendly approach within your team
- Understand the impact customer service can have in a business
- Gain a knowledge of powerful customer-service techniques.
- Be aware of the do’s and don’ts when dealing with customers
- Understand how to deal with any challenging customer issues and awkward situations that may arise
- Understand how to continually evaluate your service in order to constantly improve standards